Shay Shariatzadeh rose to the media spotlight after marrying the WWE superstar John Cena. She is not from the wrestling industry and has pursued her own career.
|Bio & Family
|Place of Birth
|Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
|University of British Columbia (Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering)
Read More: Avi Rothman; Age, Family, Baby
At Last: Ola Farahat; Age, Dad, Nationality
- Shay has volunteered as a panelist on Engineer Without Borders Canada, a non-governmental organization devoted to international development.
- Her mother is a famous surgeon in Canada.
- Her brother is also an engineer who influenced her decision to pursue her career in engineering.
- She began her career as a sales associate on Vancouver-based company La Vie En Rose in 2007.
- Her husband John Cena was previously married to Elizabeth Huberdeau and was engaged to wrestler Nikki Bella.